Grants and Communications Manager
The Judy Dworin Performance Project [JDPP] seeks qualified applicants for the position of Grants and Communications Manager. The person joining JDPP’s close-knit, action-oriented staff will work closely with JDPP Executive Director, Director of Community Engagement, Associate Artistic Director and Programming Coordinator to support the organization’s visibility, stability, and sustainability through grant writing, fundraising outreaches and marketing oversight and implementation.
Key responsibilities include:
• Develop key marketing and support messages to present JDPP and its programs to the public, including performance and organization press releases and calendar listings;
• Research, write and coordinate all grant requests and final reports and communicate with prospective and existing funders working with ED and staff;
• Disseminate findings on the impact of JDPP’s arts interventions to funders, related field disciplines and other interested parties;
• Develop all narrative materials for funding appeals;
• Participate in strategic social media planning and implementation.
This position requires clear demonstrated work experience and a mix of skills and abilities that will enable the candidate to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, work well with a diverse group of staff and volunteers, and manage a wide array of tasks and projects: excellent writing; strong verbal communication and presentation abilities; interpersonal skills; organization and planning; energy and initiative; creative problem-solving. Noted proficiency on Mac or Apple devices, and Microsoft Office Suite is essential. Previous grant writing experience is required.
This is a ¾ time position. JDPP is an equal opportunity employer. Send cover letter, resume, 1 to 2-page writing sample, and three letters from current professional references by April 1st to Brittany Gauthier, Director of Community Engagement, email@example.com